Tread Lighter

The journey of a mother, wife, student and overeater. I don't have the answers...I am a work in progress.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I feel renewed today. I am tired of failure. I owe it to myself and my family to do something about this. I am going to weigh myself and feel the fear....hang on.

Ok. I did it. 226. Now I know what I'm dealing with. This is unacceptable and I can't live with it anymore. I don't have the means to use many of the diet products out there. I will do it my own way. God help me.

Reading a book on fasting...I'm not a moron...I know what it does to your metabolism...but I also know that a slower metabolism leads to longer life expectancy. So, If I can fast for a bit to "cold turkey" off of the compulsive eating...and then liquid diet the rest of the way to my goal weight...I will be able to transition back to normal amounts of food in a healthy way. That's the plan. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home